Office Hours - by appointment
- ES-51 "A Computer-Aided Design Approach to Engineering"
- ES-203"Stochastic Control"
- ES-202 "Estimation and Control of Dynamic Systems"
- CS 283 "Computer Vision"
- ES-201``Decision Theory''
- Hongyi Li
- Manuela Pereira
- Michael McElroy
- Benjamin Pierce
- Jian Zou
- Jason Adaska
- Muhammed Belabbas
Complete publications listing.
Papers online [in Postscript]:
Professor Roger W. Brockett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ``Nonlinear Feedback
Systems Perturbed by Noise: Steady-State Probability Distributions and Optimal
Transactions on Automatic Control, vol 45., number 6, Jul 2000(with Daniel Liberzon).
- ``Spectral Analysis
of Fokker-Planck and Related Operators Arising from Linear Stochastic Differential Equations,'' SIAM Journal on Control and
Optimization, (with Daniel Liberzon).
- ``Nonholonomic Control Based on Approximate Inversion,'' Proc. of the 1999 American Control Conference, San Diego CA,
1999, pp. 3515-3519. (with Kristi Morgansen).
- ``The Performance of a Deformable-membrane Tactile Sensor: Basic Results on Geometrically-defined Tasks," IEEE Int'l Conf. on Robotics and
Automation, 2000. (with Nicola Ferrier and Dimitris Hristu).
- "Systems with Finite Bandwidth Constraints I: State Estimation Problems,"IEEE Trans. Automatic Control
, vol 42, pp. 1294-1298, (1997) (with Wing Shing Wong).
- "Hybrid Systems in Classical Mechanics," Proceedings of the 1996 IFAC Congress Volume J, pp. 473-477 (1996).
- "A Rational Flow for the Toda Lattice Equations," in Operators, Systems, and Linear Algebra (U. Helmke et al. eds.), B.G. Teubner, Stuggart, 1997.
- "On explicit steady-state
solutions of Fokker-Planck equations for a class of nonlinear feedback systems," Proceedings of the American Control Conference,
Philadelphia, PA, Jun 1998,
vol. 1, pp. 264--268(with Daniel Liberzon).
This page updated and maintained by Kathy LaFrance. Send comments to: