See also my google scholar profile, but beware of "my" DBLP page.
- Tight Lower Bounds for Differentially Private Selection
with Jonathan Ullman, FOCS 2017.
- Generalization for Adaptively-chosen Estimators via Stable Median
with Vitaly Feldman, COLT 2017.
- Subgaussian Tail Bounds via Stability Arguments
with Jonathan Ullman, 2017.
- Upper and Lower Bounds for Privacy and Adaptivity in Algorithmic Data Analysis
PhD Thesis, Harvard University 2016.
- Exposed! A Survey of Attacks on Private Data
with Cynthia Dwork, Adam Smith, and Jonathan Ullman, Annual Review of Statistics and Its Application 2017.
- Concentrated Differential Privacy: Simplifications, Extensions, and Lower Bounds
with Mark Bun, TCC 2016-B.
- Make Up Your Mind: The Price of Online Queries in Differential Privacy
with Mark Bun and Jonathan Ullman, SODA 2017.
- Robust Traceability from Trace Amounts
with Cynthia Dwork, Adam Smith, Jonathan Ullman, and Salil Vadhan, FOCS 2015.
- Algorithmic Stability for Adaptive Data Analysis
with Raef Bassily, Kobbi Nissim, Adam Smith, Uri Stemmer, and Jonathan Ullman, STOC 2016.
- Between Pure and Approximate Differential Privacy
with Jonathan Ullman, TPDP 2015.
- Weighted Polynomial Approximations: Limits for Learning and Pseudorandomness
with Mark Bun,
- Interactive Fingerprinting Codes and the Hardness of Preventing False Discovery
with Jonathan Ullman, COLT 2015.
- Pseudorandomness and Fourier Growth Bounds for Width 3 Branching Programs
with Salil Vadhan and Andrew Wan, RANDOM 2014.
- Pseudorandomness for Regular Branching Programs via Fourier Analysis
with Omer Reingold and Salil Vadhan, RANDOM 2013.
- Pseudorandomness for Permuatation Branching Programs Without the Group Theory
- Learning Hurdles for Sleeping Experts
with Varun Kanade, ITCS 2012 and TOCT 2014.
- Hierarchical Heavy Hitters with the Space Saving Algorithm
with Michael Mitzenmacher and Justin Thaler, ALENEX 2012.
- Constructive Notions of Compactness in Apartness Spaces
MSc Thesis, University of Canterbury 2011.
- A Rigorous Extension of the Schonhage-Strassen Integer Multiplication Algorithm Using Complex Interval Arithmetic
with Raazesh Sainudiin, CCA 2010.